was it harder than last year's?? (1 Viewer)

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
what do u reckon??
i think it was... maybe coz im a *time payments* person (er) so i would have done better last year

:( i didnt finish so i only managed 5/12 marks for q10

i hate myself

mozzie

HSC
ay_caramba said:
what do u reckon??
i think it was... maybe coz im a *time payments* person (er) so i would have done better last year

:( i didnt finish so i only managed 5/12 marks for q10

i hate myself
i reckon it was....i got to the last part of qs 12 but couldnt finish ....generally stuffed it i reckon

rumour

HSC
It was much much easier this year!!!!

At least you could understand question 10!!!!

Bi0mic

HSC
I thought i understood question 10, till i took the first step out of the exam room :| .. dont you hate that .. :\

Farcanell

Hmm, to me it seemed as though the earlier questions of the test were harder, while the final couple were a bit easier. First time in ages that I've been able to pick up more than a handful of marks on Q10.

euphoric

HSC
it was alrights.
except that i realised i made stoopid mistakes in some areas ><

I am the eggman

No Way

Last years was terrible

I sat my HSC 4 mafs in yr 11 and sat there 4 most of it nearly in tears. It was so bad i had to do the yr course again. This yr though - i didn't even have time 2 finish writin , i could understand it aye.

Sorry - I was expecting a blind date and was worried it was u

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
rumour said:
It was much much easier this year!!!!
At least you could understand question 10!!!!
This years was harder i think.
question 10 last year was easy up untill the very last section worth 2 marks. This years question 10 was pretty hard, and the last sections were worth more.
in my opinion though.

rumour

HSC
I have to agree about the very last part of question 10, I had no idea what to do!!!!

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
this year was mostly easier than last years... in fact most of it was very simple. but there were a few questions near the end 8,10 etc that had some difficult parts. id say overall this year was easier than last year. if u think about it, when u sat down and looked at the 2003 paper for the first time it was a bitch... now that uve seen it a few times it doesnt look so bad!

lucyinthehole

i think i've actually managed to get like 10/12 for q10, which is a first. i think this year was the same level as last year's. definately not harder. maybe even easier. last year's had that weird series question with the blocks, that changes halfway.... if i didn't make too many stupid mistakes, i'd say that i went much better than i expected

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I reckon Q9 was the hardest - the stupid acceleration-time graph and the final part of Q9 - Deduce that e<sup>x</sup> >= x<sup>e</sup>. Apart from those two questions, I think it was OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)