Vision Training (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
Yes, i saw a story on Today Tonight about it a few weeks ago, looked into it, doubtful of course knowing TT's rep, and of course for a 2 day workshop, it cost like $500 or so , whcih I dont have. Plus you can easily go to a opthamologist (get a referal from a optometrist) and get them to prescribe you some exercises.

I have astigmatism, some say its actually nystagmis, and myopia. I used to be able to see close things without glasses, but now my sigt is like left eye 8, right, 7. And even with these new glasses, i cant see properly, so as soon as i get enough money for the opthamologist im off to her for a much needed apt. I havent been to her since 2000...well actually it was another one in the same practice but she's since retired. And she said that my eyesight will stop getting worse by 26..well im 23 now.

I find that the first thing people do when they first meet me, when they've loked into my eyes they ask me if i noticed my eyes shake. I go haha yes everyone asks me that, and its natural. When I was doing my clincial prac at easter, one of the nurses asks me if its natural, and im like yes, coz he said if its like that suddenly, its a big concern indicating something in the brain is wrong lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)