VAPD due tomorrow!!!! (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Well mine was due on the 1st of September. I think i went pretty well....the teachers are also using them 2 b marked as an assessment. The thing that disappointed me was that I spent a great deal of time sewing pieces of leather together to make a glove/sleeve and in the end the teachers thought that the artwork was better without it. ARGH.....all those hours r wasted.
At least its in and im happy with it!:)

tash

lalalala
HSC
ours was due ages ago. don't know what i got for it cos my teacher put the mark togethe with what we got for our actual bow and wouldn't seperate them. but hopefully it was the thing that got the lesser marks..

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, our folios were due on the 1st also. We also have no idea what we got for it. We just ended up seeing the final conglomerate mark which they used countless numbers of whacked out formulas to arrive at. Honestly, the marks you get are so strange when you look at them in comparison to the final mark...

He he he. I realised after I handed it in that I'd left blanks for the name of an artist who I was going to look up and never got the time to. :rolleyes: Whoops. :D

Leanne

HSC
our vapd's weren't even checked! which was kibnda good i spose...i only intend on bringing it up to date WHEN the board of studies ask for it for ART EXPRESS! ha! should i keep dreaming???? lol

tash

lalalala
HSC
they ask for it for artexpress??i'd like to burn mine it's so crap cos i ripped out half the expts to include them into my actual bow so it's rather empty...

Leanne

HSC
they wouldnt actually put ur vapd on display..but they'd need it to confirm that u really did make the work urself..and how u came up wiv ur concept-etc

Leanne

HSC
yes, but they'd want to see for themselves... for all they know..the teacher did it all and just let u sign as thoug it was all yours!

wat was ur artwork about tash?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)