vaccination (1 Viewer)

Hillapee

HSC
i don't understand what i'm supposed to have in the answer to this:

'outline the role that vaccination has played in preventing the spread of small pox, diphtheria and polio in the human population. discuss what impact on human society the use of these vaccines have had.'

please help!!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
:) I wish i could help...but i yeh. Weren't you & Ruthay talking about this earlier :confused:

Hillapee

HSC
yeah, i wish someone could do this dumbass assessment for me... it's pissing me off...it's the last bio one anyway. thank god :eek:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I'd be happy to do it for you! :)

Yes, I'll complete your assignment, which of course will gain an A+ :p, for $7000.00 (PM me for bank account details).

Alternatively, If you are unable to pay me to complete your assignment, I can provide links to information where you can research these particular issues, which in contrast will assist you in better understanding this area of biology because there's a good chance you'll be faced with similar questions in the end of year exams.

Last edited:

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
small pox: 1 in 3 ppl infected were killed
the development of the vaccination by max jenner in 1964 or something
once this vaccination was mad the WHO (world health organisation) implemented an EPI (expanded program on immunisation) in which they had access to injector guns and some sort of sprays which allowed them to vaccinate 1000 ppl at a time which eventually lead to the eradication of small pox by some year i forgot

Diptheria:
the introduction of the DTP vaccination.... oh shit nvm i cant remember the polio ones but basically it had something along the lines of a dramatic reduction in the occurrence of the disease for example from 80% of occurrences in certain locations decreased to 5% by 2001 as ar esult of vaccinations--this ones for polio i think!

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
oh yeha ed jenner LOL
sounded like max brenner....u know the chocolate place at parra...

rr.dun.dun

HSC
Hillapee said:
i don't understand what i'm supposed to have in the answer to this:

'outline the role that vaccination has played in preventing the spread of small pox, diphtheria and polio in the human population. discuss what impact on human society the use of these vaccines have had.'

please help!!
Of the top of my head...(THIS IS IN THE SYLLABUS!)
All three of the diseases; smallpox, diphtheria and polio have been prevented due to the use of vaccines. These three diseases used to cause harm and even kill approximately, 1 thousand to 1 million, people within a year, therefore the impact of these vaccine has played a prominent role within the human society, ensuring the prevention of these diseases causing less harm to people.

i know you probably already got help for this, but i just felt like writing that. :) you should really know this and in depth, because it might be asked in the HSC examinations.

ta ta.

fretsonfire74

HSC
Well, a vaccine when they were first invented/being trialled was just a low concentration of the actual disease, so when your body is exposed to it, it knows how to counteract it. These days, the vaccines are a "dead" disease. So it's a dormant version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)