Vacation with girlfriend’s family??? (1 Viewer)

plhnw

I am wondering if I should go on vacation with my girlfriend’s family. The subject of marriage comes up nine times out of ten, and I'm just not ready for a full-time commitment. What would you do?

Not only that, they criticize me for my passion - biking. Is this a red flag? I ran across a cool website (http://visualsearch.dogpile.com) with a US map showing locations for local trails. Wait until they find out I’m going to try out a few. Check out the site!

plhnw
Like the girl, but love the bike!!!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
what a bunch of fuckwits.....they musnt approve of you, but that doesnt mean you cant date her still...just dont go on the holiday...either that or go and throw tin cans at their heads when they speak

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
what a bunch of fuckwits.....they musnt approve of you, but that doesnt mean you cant date her still...just dont go on the holiday...either that or go and throw tin cans at their heads when they speak
hahah im not sure they would appreciate that but they might rethink you marrying their dauhter which gets you out of the shit :)

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you go they will think you and your gf and very serious, a step closer to marriage

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahahah, i feel really sorry for you. i went on holidays with my bf's family after we'd been dating like a month and as of yet, no marriage plans : )

honestly it depends on how much you hate her parents and how controlling they are. cuz if you really, really hate them then you'll just have a shit time

can i ask why they hate bikeriding? :confused:

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
yer whats wrong with bikeriding??? you need sometime away from everythin, time to breakfree and let loose...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
have loud painful sex.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
pookie lays down the beats :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)