UTS year 11 law outreach program?? (1 Viewer)

Scinery

HSC
im going to this uts law outreach program for 09'ers....
because i dont think ill get into syd and one of the communications/law at uts seem good

i dont do legal studies :'(

is anyone else going? is it worth going to? is uts really that unprestigeous or is that bs? will i get raped for not doing legal studies? will i get anything out of it?

any help helpeth.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
wheres the info for this day? sounds like a good thing to go to. i cant offer much help but UTS is a pretty respected uni. and don't worry about legal its not even a pre-requisite for tertiary law ANYWHERE

HSC
Legal studies is not a prerequisite or assumed knowledge for Law, there is also no correlation between achievement in Year 12 Legal Studies and university law judging by the bonus point system.

HSC
Scinery said:
is anyone else going? is it worth going to? is uts really that unprestigeous or is that bs? will i get raped for not doing legal studies? will i get anything out of it?
A course with a cutoff of 97.10 lacks prestige?

Sounds good mate, as long as the program doesn't effect your study!

miss-mimmi

HSC
I went :) was pretty fun

Free food too :) hah
+ legal studies helps with the basic knowledge and terminology of legal notions and concepts mainly those taught in first year

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
kevinx2 said:
Legal studies is not a prerequisite or assumed knowledge for Law, there is also no correlation between achievement in Year 12 Legal Studies and university law judging by the bonus point system.
yeah thats right. my friend did legal and then law and said that most of the year 11 and 12 legal studies was just the first semester of his course. so it didnt give him an advantage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)