usyd scholarship interviews (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
ask for a form from ur careers advisor, they'll also be available at uni open days. but don't worry bout thm for now, they don't come out till later next year :D:p
come out at around september

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i think u can get them earlier...i got mine at some fair at UNSW where all the unis were like there, some careers fair, but otherwise, pick them up at open days, which r end of aug, early sept :p

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i got a 2k scholarship, lol
I prolly wont be going to usyd, the 2k doesn't significantly out weight the living expences.

Generator

HSC
N/A
You could always use it to help pay for the daily commute up from the 'gong, though.

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
i got a 2k scholarship, lol
I prolly wont be going to usyd, the 2k doesn't significantly out weight the living expences.
oooh, wot course? bloody commerce faculty still hasn't sent me nething yet :rolleyes:

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
u can only be invited for an interview after the university has considered ur application, the obtaining of which has been discussed previously in this thread, methinks

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
dont worry ash, i heard nothing, good or bad until February, and then they offerred me a $3000/yr scholarship. Yay! You might be short listed or something, thats what i was, like in case someone is offerred as scholarship but they decide to go to another uni or something. There is always hope!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
maybe someone should email the commerce faculty and tell them to get a move on? :p i wonder how that would go down...

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
these ppl better hurry up...

someone call/email them and let us all know what they said!!

and yes, I'd be to self-conscious that I'm being assessed on my argument if I rang them myself lol

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i contacted scholarships unit, and they said i was shortlisted
and i emailed ecos and bus faculty and the guy said successful students will be contacted after results are released, whenever that is...i dunno if they even hold interviews :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)