UNSW releases portfolio offer (1 Viewer)

Do you think you will get the offer?

• Yes--confidently

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No I am not good enough

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Charlie129

HSC
Hey guys just curious for those of you who did/didn't get accepted, what were your grades like? Do you have any advice? I plan on applying for the second offer round for engineering and want to maximise my chances since there is no way I'm gonna be getting a 90 atar. Thanks!

__samuelkim__

HSC
Hey guys just curious for those of you who did/didn't get accepted, what were your grades like? Do you have any advice? I plan on applying for the second offer round for engineering and want to maximise my chances since there is no way I'm gonna be getting a 90 atar. Thanks!
same here need some advice for second offer round

No surprises

HSC
I would say it depends on the degree lowest selection rank and the quality of your portfolio as well.
I am predicting my atar would be around 85-92 if I perform consistently as usual in HSC but my degree lowest selection rank is 80.

And idk if you went to their workshop or not but they said you should have something showing your passion and interest more than showcase your skills, because the skills are the things they will teach you in uni. Also, if you are doing engineering studies in high school I recommend you should mention that in your letter of interest (and if your grade looks good put that down as well)

Tiki Taka

HSC
I received unconditional offer through gateway program. I spent a lot of time writing my responses to the questions about 10 drafts and also getting other people’s feedback to improve the responses. I got 5B’s and 1C last year in year 11. You can’t change your grades now you just need to have a good application now. I got into a 93 ATAR course

breadcrumbs

HSC
Nah, they said to me all you need to do for a gateway offer is complete the HSC and receive an atar to be eligible to accept. Call them yourself if you don't trust some rando on the internet
i received a gateway offer with the same conditions as this too as well as like half my grade so this is correct 👍

Tiki Taka

HSC
Nah, they said to me all you need to do for a gateway offer is complete the HSC and receive an atar to be eligible to accept. Call them yourself if you don't trust some rando on the internet
Mate. Seems like you got rejected and your cut.
Look at this for yourself and then you can comment.

qldbulls

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)