UNSW or UTS? (1 Viewer)

quickoats

HSC
how hard is it to hd 1131
they limit 1131 high HDs (90+) but yeah scraping 85 shouldn't be the worst. For year 2+, the idea is that if you are a D or HD student you should be taking the "higher" version so they scale down the regular version (not many D's and almost no HD's).

EDIT: you are still in high school - chill fam... don't worry about these things too far in advance.

Yakult1

HSC
they limit 1131 high HDs (90+) but yeah scraping 85 shouldn't be the worst. For year 2+, the idea is that if you are a D or HD student you should be taking the "higher" version so they scale down the regular version (not many D's and almost no HD's).

EDIT: you are still in high school - chill fam... don't worry about these things too far in advance.
idk im just worried lol

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
nah i wouldn't be worried, I did 1141 and was the biggest waste of time lol. i did 1231 then after and did way better

MichaelBrewster

HSC
UNSW is much more rigourous than UTS. You learn things in much more depth. Currently hot computer science majors available at UNSW like Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence are not available at UTS. The computer science faculty at UNSW is one of the largest and the best in Australia.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Currently hot computer science majors available at UNSW like Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence are not available at UTS.
Not true, UTS offer 2 security related majors and multiple data/analysis related majors in addition to "Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)