UNSW or USYD commerece? (1 Viewer)

nickj0820

HSC
N/A
Hey, guys, I'm an international student who has just finished the foundation programs at UNSW several weeks ago.

So, the minimum GPA required to get into UNSW or USYD is 8.0, and I got 8.8. At the beginning, I was planning to study at the University of Melbourne. Unfortunetly, it requires a GPA of 8.9 to get in, which is only 0.1 higher than my actual gpa:frown2: .

Currently I have only received the offer from UNSW and USYD, so I wonder which uni I should go to? or which uni is better in commerce? I have to decide it in a few days.

To be honest, I really wanna go to the Uni of Melbourne and I have contacted them to see if there is any chance for me to get in. I have waited for a whole week, but they did not even reply me..

Also, if i choose to study in unsw or usyd, can i still transfer to the uni of Melbourne in future?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Have you tried ringing them?

What area of commerce do you want to major in?

Visit USYD campus if you haven't already.

Yes you can still transfer to Melbourne in the future, assuming you get the required WAM? to transfer after commencing your studies.

nickj0820

HSC
N/A
Thank you for your reply.

I have ONLY emailed them last week and haven't called them yet. Should I do it though?

The area of commerce I wanna do is Finance. Which uni does u think is the best amongst these 3 universities, especially in Commerce (Finance)?

Yes, I have already visited USYD campus since some of my friends are studying there.

So I might have to study here for a year to get enough points so that I can transfer credits to the uni of Melbourne?

aidan059

HSC
Thank you for your reply.

I have ONLY emailed them last week and haven't called them yet. Should I do it though?

The area of commerce I wanna do is Finance. Which uni does u think is the best amongst these 3 universities, especially in Commerce (Finance)?

Yes, I have already visited USYD campus since some of my friends are studying there.

So I might have to study here for a year to get enough points so that I can transfer credits to the uni of Melbourne?
unsw business school> usyd business school (although in reality, employers treat them all the same)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)