UNSW Law Camp (1 Viewer)

Soul

New Title...
In response to Tiimmii's question (see thread - law camp -)

It was so good!!! in fact it was so good that I'll have to start a whole new thread just to contain the awesomeness that was UNSW law camp 2003

kini mini

HSC
Excellent idea :p

Who's going to write the official report though? I'll provide the photos once I get mine developed :p.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves! :D

Also am impressed to hear you remember any parts of it... :p

(10 days to go pour moi!!!! :D )

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by kini mini
Who's going to write the official report though? I'll provide the photos once I get mine developed :p.
I'll probably write a long and convoluted LJ entry about it so I'll paste that here when it's done. :p Or alternatively I'll just PM each of you the address (depending on what I end up saying heh - I think I'd rather the details of my personal life remain shrouded in mystery to the general public :) - but we'll see).

Can't wait for those photos, kini. :D I hope you captured the female duo from the first night. ;):D

Asquithian (who seems to have disappeared) - sif not go!! Weirdo. :p

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
I'll probably write a long and convoluted LJ entry about it so I'll paste that here when it's done. :p Or alternatively I'll just PM each of you the address (depending on what I end up saying heh - I think I'd rather the details of my personal life remain shrouded in mystery to the general public :) - but we'll see).

Can't wait for those photos, kini. :D I hope you captured the female duo from the first night. ;):D

Asquithian (who seems to have disappeared) - sif not go!! Weirdo. :p
I missed them :( :( !!!

I was at table 1 so was too close to get everyone in the first shot, then I needed to change rolls, and Zina and her partner had given up by then :p. They might have snuck in the side but I don't think so. Oh well...

Soul

New Title...
I have a photo of the eating competition - not entirely the puke-fest i expected - but i'll email it to you once developed!

Hmm, I might write a report

1 more

fructis
HSC
Law camp was absolutely fantastic! :D:D:D

Monday, however, was a nightmare! :rolleyes:

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by 1 more

Monday, however, was a nightmare! :rolleyes:
*tsk* *tsk* Don't tell me you were drinking.... :eek: ;)

Btw - what are these journal entry references etc...?

1 more

fructis
HSC
Originally posted by timmii

*tsk* *tsk* Don't tell me you were drinking.... :eek: ;)

Perhaps you should ask Laz if he thinks i did a spot of drinking on law camp? :confused: ;)

1 more

fructis
HSC
and btw tym, Monday was a bit unbearable not because of any hangover or anything, i was just suffering from getting no more than 6 hours sleep in over 2 nights! :)

timmii

sporadic attendee
well we allll know how you *love* your sleep ;) Should have arranged your timetable around waking up at lunchtime :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by 1 more
Perhaps you should ask Laz if he thinks i did a spot of drinking on law camp? :confused: ;)
*gasp* The nerve!

I drank no more than she did. :D

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by Lazarus
*gasp* The nerve!

I drank no more than she did. :D
I think she meant you were witness to *her* drinking ;) But now the next question has also been answered...how drunk was laz? :p :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yeah, the 'the nerve!' comment was more in response to you asking her if she was drinking, but late-night posting meant I didn't arrange the quotes very well (if at all :p).

you'll have to get someone else to answer your question :D

Soul

New Title...
would you like me to answer that one?

Laz was perfectly 'with it' on Sat night, in fact he expounded quite a number of brilliant theories that shook me to the core making me think, "wow, this guy is a genius".

I mean, if the alcohol was doing anything, it certainly wasn't clouding his mind!

seriously though, he didn't seem at all drunk!!!

ps: law camp report pending!

timmii

sporadic attendee
Re: would you like me to answer that one?

Originally posted by Soul
Laz was perfectly 'with it' on Sat night, in fact he expounded quite a number of brilliant theories that shook me to the core making me think, "wow, this guy is a genius".
Genius he may be, but that does not automatically preclude him from being a drunkard :p

Some of my best "discussions"/heated debates have occured while thoroughly "inebriated"... :D Apparently i was actually rather coherent too :cool:

For some, the alcohol has a mind-clearing effect :D

Am looking forward to the law camp report though....

Asquithian, how come you couldn't go? :(

1 more

fructis
HSC
Re: Re: would you like me to answer that one?

Originally posted by timmii

Genius he may be, but that does not automatically preclude him from being a drunkard :p

Some of my best "discussions"/heated debates have occured while thoroughly "inebriated"... :D Apparently i was actually rather coherent too :cool:

For some, the alcohol has a mind-clearing effect :D

My profundity on Saturday night was closely linked with a mysterious appetite for calling *everyone* Jaaaaaaaaames. :confused: :D

Btw Soul, are you in the politics tutorial directly following the lecture?

1 more

fructis
HSC
I think perhaps Laz was slightly under the influence! However his deductive skills were certainly very accurate, surreptitious and witty :D

(ps. sorry for all these multiple posts, but it is testament to my online rambling when late night posting.) :sleep:

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I certainly didn't feel very clear-headed at the time. :p Although I think that, usually, alcohol actually augments my coherency and focus... well it certainly makes me more verbose, at any rate. :uhhuh:

Jaaaaaaames! Hahaha that was so funny. :p I think it ended up being used mainly as a safety net to avoid the need to remember names. ;) Did you meet that French girl? Her name actually was James! that was unexpected :p

And, I must confess that my supposed 'deductive skills' were ripped largely from a discussion with Soul. :D

ps - his report will probably be the official one too :) doesn't look like I'll be adding to my journal until I get some time (fri night seems promising)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)