uno littleo questiono (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

i was jus wondering if i did this question correctly cuz its in a 3u assignment and i did the question and it seems like a trick because u think u've gotten the answer really easily but really its allllllll wrong.
yeh so here's the question

divide xy by [(1/x)+(1/y)] and give answer in simplest fraction form
can sum1 pleez solve this so i can noe if im not being trickled???

thanking u muchly in advancings
luv mee

P.S i have NO IDEA wut happpened wit tha colouringness of tha text...nup wasnt me ever

[Edit: Fixed colouring. - Laz]

Last edited:

ND

HSC
I think your title is supposed to be "Una piccola domanda" :p (if you were going for italian)

Anyway the answer if (xy)^2/(x+y). It was indeed really easy, but it's the correct answer.

^___^
HSC
u forgot the "/" on the end command in ur html codes, thats why ur color did not work

eh...and nd answered the maths part

jessum

HSC
hahaa u suck much wang. cant even get ur colours to work :p u should stick to being a poet with me... much better past time.
and mr walker said he put a question in our maths assignment which can be done a number of different ways, all getting different answers, but somehow, all legitimate. its quite odd.
aaaannd mr walker is setting the 3U paper for half yearlies so we will all pass with flying colours!!
yay!!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
is that a good thing? i'd have thought the harder the exam, the better for all concerned.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
yeh butttt..thing is many people in our 'selective skool' dont memorise formuals as well as they shud and then if they do they dont apply them properly..therefore it doesnt matter whether it's a hard or an easy test..u still get the same rankings cuz everyone still performs the same (generallyyy)

PS. thanku ND!! i got that answer too n i was jus lookin at my page wit one eye-brow raised going....ummm wuteverrrrrrr

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by fashionista
yeh butttt..thing is many people in our 'selective skool' dont memorise formuals as well as they shud and then if they do they dont apply them properly..therefore it doesnt matter whether it's a hard or an easy test..u still get the same rankings cuz everyone still performs the same (generallyyy)
not really. silly mistakes can change that in an easy exam... and the differences may be altered compared to the actual hsc performance. :)

edit: what kind of selective school is this? sounds stupid lol jkjk :p

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
its selective on ur abilities to be stupid YAY for us :p
no really we're supposed to b smart

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
woweee thanx for tha colour fixingmadooby...but still it wasnt me ever nup never cudnt be :p *damn colour pixies*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)