unimelb vs usyd for arts (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i live in sydney so just wanted to see what you think. also what is the rent in Parkville like, studio/sharehouse? do you have any non religious affiliated residential colleges? too late to apply? what's the 'personality' of each residential college?

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
i live in sydney so just wanted to see what you think. also what is the rent in Parkville like, studio/sharehouse? do you have any non religious affiliated residential colleges? too late to apply? what's the 'personality' of each residential college?
There is a heap of colleges affiliated to the UoM, such as University College, Trinity College, Ormond College, Queen College to name a few. I've toured a fair few of them and they all have great environments. UoM is a very spatial campus with a real prestigous ambience.

In terms of the Unis, i've heard that UoM has one of the best Arts faculty in Australia. But i really don't know much about it

rx34

HSC
philiphie, I think you might be too late to apply for residential colleges. But it's highly unlikely you are going to Melb Uni yeah? Go USyd :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)