Uai Uai Uai Uai Uai Uai Uai Uai Uai (1 Viewer)

lukey15#

HSC
Hey i am wishing to get a uai mark off 66 so i can do a diploma in policing at csu roughly what sort of assessment marks will i need and what sort of the actual hsc test marks will i need? Also is it 60% of your hsc mark and 40% of your assessment mark put into one to get your uai rank?????????

confused help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lennie

its 50% hsc 50%assesment, that determines you final mark. Your UAI is a little more complicated.
What subjects are you doing??

BTW. its refreshing to see someone who doesnt want 99.9+ for a UAI :)

ur school rank determines ur final school assessment mark, but then that is usually scaled towards wat ur final hsc exam mark is.

u should be aiming for at least 70, even if u only need less.

if ur ranked 4th in school, and the 4th highest hsc test mark was 70, then 70 becomes ur school assessment mark, i was told.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
codereder said:
if ur ranked 4th in school, and the 4th highest hsc test mark was 70, then 70 becomes ur school assessment mark, i was told.
what?

and what? come again?

hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting over 99, although the snobbiness of some people on this forum pisses me off.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
its 50% hsc 50%assesment, that determines you final mark. Your UAI is a little more complicated.
What subjects are you doing??

BTW. its refreshing to see someone who doesnt want 99.9+ for a UAI :)
i agree :uhhuh:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the uai is in essence a big mofo matrix that is inverted and fooled around with in a small office in the electrical engineering building at sydney uni

thats fact by the way

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
gordo said:
the uai is in essence a big mofo matrix that is inverted and fooled around with in a small office in the electrical engineering building at sydney uni

thats fact by the way
just cause you got over 99.4 :p

lukey15#

HSC
subjects

legal, business, maths general, english advanced, society and culture. They are the subjects im doing so what do you reckon the marks i need in each subject are???????????????????????????????????????????

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
So, it's possible to change your marks my tacking into that PC?

lukey15#

HSC
Yeh

What Do You Need For Justice Studies And How Lient Are They What If You Get Like 50-60 Would They Still Maybe Let You In.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Have you got the UAC guide at school yet? Have a look through that and it will show you UAI cutoff's for courses.

Look at the universities that offer it and see if they have an application policy etc.

If you have a career's adviser at school then talk to them and they should help you out a fair bit.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
lets just say if you got around 65 or wanting to get 65 for your HSC, whats the average assessment and ranking would you able to achieve or needed to get through???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)