U think u guys stuffed up,, listen to this... (1 Viewer)

Jack_Ass121

Im d dumest cunt ever,, omg im sooo stupid, argggh.

After the exam,I barely finished, I finished right on the dot,, and i was reasonably satisfied in my performance, however, on my way home, I was lookn through the exam paper, only to relise to my fuckn horror, that I accidentally skipped a whole fuckn page!!!!

It was the first question straight after multiple choice, I skipped that whole page,, I am such a fuckn idiot, and it was worth a shit load of marks aswell,,, 11 of them down the drain, not to mention how fuckn easy the questions were,,, faaaark im soooo dum,, i think im just gonna kill myself.... AAAAARRRRGH!!!!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
This is where most people would give you the "what's done is done" speech, which oddly enough perfectly sums up your situation.

If you did reasonably well in the rest, as you've stated, then the maximum amount of marks you can get is 89... and that ain't bad! :)

djnod

and well getting 89 would be a big ask i think looking back at that exam! wasn't the easiest 3hrs in the world

Jack_Ass121

yea,, thats if i dont get a single question wrong,,, which i dont see hapenning *sigh* ill be lucky to get a pass...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)