two pracs need help (1 Viewer)

help_me_619

My two experiments are:

1.plan and choose equipment and resources and perform a first hand investigation and analyse information about changes in heart beat rate during rest and during sustained physical activity.

2.perform a first hand investigation to observe ways in which waves can be modified to carry different types of information.

if anyone has any tips on how to carry out these two experiments it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
help_me_619 said:
My two experiments are:

1.plan and choose equipment and resources and perform a first hand investigation and analyse information about changes in heart beat rate during rest and during sustained physical activity.

2.perform a first hand investigation to observe ways in which waves can be modified to carry different types of information.

if anyone has any tips on how to carry out these two experiments it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
1. the first one u'll need a stop watch, trundle wheel. take pulse and record. then sprint for 100m and then take the pulse. record. Repeat the sprint 3 times and average results and then discuss

2. waves are modified in radios, CD, mobile etc... to carry information for use or to interact etc..

hope it helps.. :)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Snow Pea! said:
1. the first one u'll need a stop watch, trundle wheel. take pulse and record. then sprint for 100m and then take the pulse. record. Repeat the sprint 3 times and average results and then discuss
agree. but, should prob rest and wait until heartbeat goes back to [near] it's original reading. then sprint again. and repeat.

maybe you could even test a couple of people, and discuss possible reasons why some people's heart beat goes up more than others.

no idea about the waves one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)