tutoring centre declining in quality (1 Viewer)

PhysStateRanker2023

HSC
hello i need some help

would you guys still go to a tutoring centre that has started to appeal to lower ATAR students? im at a top10 selec school and have been going to a tutoring centre for phys and chem for the last few months (y11) and i've noticed that they are getting more lenient with entry requirements. my friends' tutoring centres seem to only have top selective school kids and seem much more strict. i'm not really falling behind, but am not sure whether it's worth sticking it out until y12.

also, have any of you gone to a tutoring centre that has combined with another? my old tutoring centre (small one for y9/10 science) is about to merge with another, and am trying to figure out whether i should return to it if the tutoring centre i'm at atm continues to reduce entry requirements. they were pretty good for y9/10 but don't know what this merge will do to them and if it'll impact their quality. any thoughts? do u guys think it will improve the tutoring centre(s) if they combine?

any thoughts for either question? super clueless atm tbh

kkk579

hello
HSC
hello i need some help

would you guys still go to a tutoring centre that has started to appeal to lower ATAR students? im at a top10 selec school and have been going to a tutoring centre for phys and chem for the last few months (y11) and i've noticed that they are getting more lenient with entry requirements. my friends' tutoring centres seem to only have top selective school kids and seem much more strict. i'm not really falling behind, but am not sure whether it's worth sticking it out until y12.

also, have any of you gone to a tutoring centre that has combined with another? my old tutoring centre (small one for y9/10 science) is about to merge with another, and am trying to figure out whether i should return to it if the tutoring centre i'm at atm continues to reduce entry requirements. they were pretty good for y9/10 but don't know what this merge will do to them and if it'll impact their quality. any thoughts? do u guys think it will improve the tutoring centre(s) if they combine?

any thoughts for either question? super clueless atm tbh
curious what tutor centre this is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)