Trotsky Question (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
could someone please help me with some info for this question

Evaluate the significance of Trotsky’s Role in the consolidation of Bolshevik power to 1925

Cityboy

HSC
- 1905 revolution
- 1917 revolution
- Commisar for war during civil war, was the single most major reason why the reds were able to overcome the whites- changes to the red army, ruthless leader that got results no-one else could have
- NEP
- After 1924 he wasnt really important for the consolidation of Bolshevik power as Stalin took control of the country after lenins death in that year.

Pace_T

HSC
Cityboy said:
- 1905 revolution
- 1917 revolution
- Commisar for war during civil war, was the single most major reason why the reds were able to overcome the whites- changes to the red army, ruthless leader that got results no-one else could have
- NEP
- After 1924 he wasnt really important for the consolidation of Bolshevik power as Stalin took control of the country after lenins death in that year.
You shouldn't discuss the 1905 revolution. I'd recommend you just mention it in the opening paragraph as the time frame for the question is 1917 to 1945 (well the section in the HSC is 1917-1945). In the markers' comments, every year they continually mention how people unnecessarily mentioned events that aren't in the time frame and wasted valuable time.

Just my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)