trials. (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
awww dont let it get you down!

which trials did you do? we did the NAFT ones... it was pretty hard.,.. i know i did shite

But dont let it get you too far down because its only the trials and theres still 2 weeks before the speaking...

if listenings your prob, (as it was for me) what i found really helpful was listening to the french radio when i was on the computer or whattever... your ear becomes acustomed to the french sounds...

as for writing... i know its shit hard but you just gotta keep practicing at it and i know it gets shit boring but its gotta be done...

i dont think my lil speel made you feel any better but i hope my advice helps you for next time :)

arcarsenal

Thanks dude. It did kinda help. What stations do you listen to?

We did a paper made up by our school. I'd be interested to see what was in the Catholic one.

Jacinta

Hey what kind of marks did you get for the NAFT test?
We did that test too and i did pretty good compared with what i was expecting. I managed to get 78% in that paper not including my Oral marks which were heaps worse.
I have a feeling that our teacher marked pretty easy though cause she's not that great. How did you go on it? How did you go in comparison to others? and did you teacher make any comment on if it was a fair test or not?

bex

HSC
umm i got 68% which i was happy with considering i didnt pass my 1/2 yrlys!!!

the avg was 70's i think?? theres only 7 ppl in my class and we have 1 freak girl who is damn good but the rest of us are avg- below average(comme moi!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)