Trial and Other (1 Viewer)

whitelder

2005 Grad Student
HSC
I got first in course for Agriculture two times out of two (year 11 & 12) and I got 72% for my trial mark. I am extatic about all this and I felt like sharing it with the world. Did anyone else top Ag and get a good trial mark??

JP@Oak

HSC
Yeah I have topped ag every year since year 8 when i began but it has been really close every year as it is a competitive school. I got 97% in the trial and hope for the same or better in HSC. Good job on topping your school, feeld good hey

bundylover

same

yea i just got told that i am comin second in my ag class but the only thing is that the chick that is beating me doesnt even like ag an isnt interested at all it sucks but at least its a good mark

suzieee

HSC
Re: same

i got 88 in my trial, and i topped the class, but theres only 3 people in my class so its not really a big achievement at my school :)

suzieee

HSC

i did ag in yr 7 and 8 then skipped yr 9. i went back to it in yr 10, but we only started actually getting marked in yr 11. before that we just went down to the farm and mucked around.
hey, i just realised that you guys live in sydney... is it hard doing ag in the city? or do you live in the more 'rural' areas of sydney? do many people at your schools do ag? there are 17 in my class over all and 3 of is doing ag (and another 2 in primary industries)

HSC

btw im an 07er, and im not sure about my ranking (and i guess it doesnt really matter, since it was only my yr 11 rank) but i think id be in the middle of the class.
also, there's 10 people in my ag class, and im not sure about p.i., but there are quite a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)