Transferring from WSU to UTS (1 Viewer)

cara06

HSC
Hi everyone,
Hope you're well! Just needed some help and advice as I want to transfer from WSU to UTS, I currently do a BSocial Science/ BLaws.
1. What WAM will I need to maintain for this year to be accepted into UTS?
2. At what point in time do I apply for UTS and would I have to do it through UAC again?
3. (For WSU students) What does the process of externally transferring look like at Western? or alternatively, for anyone who has externally transferred, what was the process like at your school?

Any help would be great, thanks!

hayden2402

HSC
Also another question for whoever answers OP. How many of your units could be recognised?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I'll answer what I can.
1. You will have to apply through UAC again, can be whenever. Note that prior to 1 year of full time uni (or 48 uoc completed), only your atar will be considered. It is only after this that your atar or wam/gpa can be considered, whichever gives you best opportunity.
2. More than have the uoc must be completed at the uni you finish the degree at. So technically all of them. Since you are moving from WSU to UTS and given that they are both non-go8, this will make the rpl process a little easier. Essentially you just need to match up the classes at each uni/degree and make sure it's similar in terms of content taught.
3. WAM, not sure but I'm going to assume Credit to Distinction range. Just apply if this is what you are after and put your best effort in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)