Transfer into Bachelor of Economics (1 Viewer)

cocopuffy

HSC
So I got offered into Liberal Arts and Science at USYD, but I don't intend to really graduate with an Arts Degree to be honest.
I wanted to hopefully complete my first year and hopefully transfer into Bachelor of Economics through keeping up my GPA, but is it possible?
I'm really confused about the units of study :confused2: and what to choose, like really confused - and I feel like everybody got out of highschool understanding how credit and units works in uni and I'm left behind looool.

I asked about it through student enquiry but it didn't turn out too helpful.
All I know is I can major through economics and hopefully transfer into 2nd year of Bachelor Economics by building up my credit, or at least thats how I heard it works.
:(
Somebody care to help a lost girl out?

Hatake88

HSC
Thanks asianese! I finally got it after some time..
so if I take these subjects (the junior prerequisite) and obtain a high enough grade, would I be able to transfer into 2nd year Bachelor of Economics?
I'd think you need a low credit average considering I got into commerce with a mid credit average (70). That is easier said than done though considering the median mark for economic subjects are normally passes. As for courses, go for ECON1001, ECON1002, ECMT1010, ECMT1020. Also go for courses like WORK or something that is from the business school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)