trading ideas to implementation syllabus (1 Viewer)

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
I have done written up detailed notes on every point in the ideas to implementation syllabus and am looking to trade it for someone who has done the same for 'quanta to quarks'..
anyone interested?

mojako

HSC
im not :p...
if u go to the Resources section there are a lot of notes ;)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ive got plenty of notes but there all hand written, sorry, as mojako said, goto the resources sections, just be wary of notes that contain information on stuff that isnt in the syllabus anymore

mojako

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
ive got plenty of notes but there all hand written, sorry, as mojako said, goto the resources sections, just be wary of notes that contain information on stuff that isnt in the syllabus anymore
i dont really like the new syllabus... but the old syllabus is about the same as well... :p

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
The stuff in the resources section isnt very good for quanta to quarks...

mojako

HSC
senso said:
The stuff in the resources section isnt very good for quanta to quarks...
every single 1 of them? have you tried the General section also?
eh, i just had a look there... no quanta to quarks section... and it has geophysics section.. haha.. should be updated..
EDIT: oh no, not again! I thought there were only 3 chem electives which are in my textbook and it turned out to be wrong.. and i thought the only physics electives are astrophys, medical and quarks.. (which are the only electives in my textbook) and im wrong again...

hmm... just went to the HSC online and it doesnt have quarks notes either...
im definitely making a supplement to the notes by Kim.. just becoz i downloaded his notes and i think it's quite concise and good for exam revision.. at least if you've already understood the basic concepts (my supplement would be more wordy though).. but his was made with the old syllabus so im adding some new points.
but i dont think ill make the whole notes

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
senso said:
I have done written up detailed notes on every point in the ideas to implementation syllabus and am looking to trade it for someone who has done the same for 'quanta to quarks'..
anyone interested?
why trade? how about u grab some stuff off the resources section.. and be nice to other by donating ur notes

haha. i still haven't donated my notes.. couldn't be bothered.... but it's all there on my website

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
read the other posts instead of making useless comments please

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)