Topics (1 Viewer)

wednesday

hey

just wondering what topics you are all doing at the moment?

we're doing blueprints of life

but we just did our maintaining a balance practical assessment on substrate concentration :( i dont know how well i went in that one!!! :mad:

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by wednesday
hey

just wondering what topics you are all doing at the moment?

we're doing blueprints of life

but we just did our maintaining a balance practical assessment on substrate concentration :( i dont know how well i went in that one!!! :mad:

we r on section 4 of blueprint of life....

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
we're up to blueprint of life... we did section 2 (mendel and his laws) last lesson, so i guess we will b doing chromosomes pretty soon... but the whole mandel stuff was confusing! i dont get it :confused:

what option topics are u guys doing? i think we're doing communications

Leap

free falling
HSC
We're doing blueprint of life too, we're doing section 2, though we haven't done any of section one yet, for some reason.

Pepani

Jixxt Designer
HSC
My bio exam is in 2 days... half yearly that is.. ARGH... we've finished Maintaining a balance, and we've just started The human StOry for the option topic.... argh... :chainsaw:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
we've done maintaining a balance

more than halfway thru our "mega-topic" which is genetics (option) and blueprint of life combined

but we just did our maintaining a balance practical assessment on substrate concentration i dont know how well i went in that one!!!
--- thats like the first prac in the syllabus!!!!!!!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by wednesday
i remember doing that prac... so easy!

Akira_Tikira

We are doing the third of 7 setions in The Search for better health...I have to say it is the most interesting topic .....but alot is common sense stuff...

I wish they make Biology more for the intellect with some indepth biochem instead all these stuff about the historical developement of biology......I mean who cares!!!!!!!

Xena

We have done
-search 4 better health

-our option:human story
and we are just starting Maintaing a balance

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Xena
We have done
-search 4 better health

-our option:human story
and we are just starting Maintaing a balance
whoa!
maintaining a balance was our first topic

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
same, maintaining a balance was our first, and we're now almost finished blueprint of life. my option is genetics

parko :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by parko
same, maintaining a balance was our first, and we're now almost finished blueprint of life. my option is genetics

parko :)
we do genetics 2!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
hey t-i-m-m-y

hav u started genetics yet? we havent and i was wonderin if u found it easy or hard (etc etc) i'm kinda worried about it!!

thanx

parko :D

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
genetics we have started and i don't find it hard.. altho its harder to understand than like the core topics..

but for me bio is easy

sneaker

we've only got two more points to do in the search for better health and then our option until it's over... well unofficially

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
we've done maintaining a balance, the human story (option), and halfway through search for a better health

yeah i have to agree that bio is a pretty easy subject- just memorising facts and writing no essays :)

sneaker

well we have now finished all of the core modules and are up to section 5 out of 7 in our option (communication)

sillychikki

HSC
wow, we havent finished the search for better health yet but have done maintaining a balance and blueprint of life. search for better health is way long though compared to the other two modules it seems.

Biology is one of, if not the best subject:) so easy to memorise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)