topic areas (1 Viewer)

Kremmi

hmm... I have a few ideas:

Mikhail Gorbachov's motives behind Perisovkia and Glasnost (LOL..I know it's spelt wrong..;)*

Kim Philby and other double agents of the cold war - Tratiors or Heroes?

HMAS Sydney.

The Kokoda Track -- haven't figured out a question, but something with Douglas Macarthur and did it need to be fought? *It would be a bit of american bashing ;)*

And this thought did cross my mind -- America's relations with the middle east in the 80's (Namley 83' when Regan sent a weapons convey with Rumesford to Iraq and help them fight the 'iranian menance'...and later giving weapons to terrorist cells to fight the Soviets. The Ayatolla, and Taliban. -- funny what 20 years does...)

What did all the year 12's do??

Cheers!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe this aint what Im doing, but I just thought of a good one
'The Bushes v. Hussein'
both bushes have had major grudges against Hussein, you could study the differences between George W. and his Dad!!!!

SPX

Hey guys tell me (sorry to the feminist) gals too, tell me what you think of my idea. Does anyone know of the Holocaust writer Daniel Goldhagen?
Anyway I wanted to study Goldhagens writings and identify why he thinks all Germans should be responsible for the Holocaust and not just the government. So he basically has a go at German people. I can look at other writters like Chris Browning and experiments etc. So what do you think and please tell the truth.

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i think it's a good idea and it'd be pretty interesting
that said tho, one of my friends did something similar last year. her question was something like "account for differing perspectives on causes for the holocaust". in hindsight what she realised was it was a HUGE topic, however it would be manageable if you start your research early. so if you want to do this, go for it. but be prepared to start working on it asap to make it easier on yourself closer to the due date

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)