Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life (1 Viewer)

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
so, anyone seen this movie? the ads dont make it look like a cool movie, but damn is Lara's new costume hot!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yes... of course every1 went to watch the movie for its intriguingly intricate plot and its deep and meaniful comment on the bastardisation of society

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
yes... of course every1 went to watch the movie for its intriguingly intricate plot and its deep and meaniful comment on the bastardisation of society
Indubitably. I would even go so far as to venture that within this particular film, the artistic vision of a true auteur, the stellar performances from a team of professionals, the painstakingly realistic cinematography, the stirring soundtrack, the deeply philosophical plot, Socratic dialogue, and the deep attention paid to historical detail, accuracy and continuity concatenate to the extent that not only does Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life function as a true filmic masterpiece, but as an encapsulation of the human condition itself. Je suis, it seems to be saying, ergo sum..

Or not.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Indubitably. I would even go so far as to venture that within this particular film, the artistic vision of a true auteur, the stellar performances from a team of professionals, the painstakingly realistic cinematography, the stirring soundtrack, the deeply philosophical plot, Socratic dialogue, and the deep attention paid to historical detail, accuracy and continuity concatenate to the extent that not only does Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life function as a true filmic masterpiece, but as an encapsulation of the human condition itself. Je suis, it seems to be saying, ergo sum..

Or not.
Shut up. Most of the guys and probably some chicks were just there to perv. :rolleyes:

Yes I know there was sarcasm there.

HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa

Or not.
COMEDIC GOLD! :D

Movies like Tomb Raider is what is sorely wrong with the film industry these days...

Chang

HSC
well ill admit i only watched the movie coz of lara croft (cant spell her real name). That swimsuit she wore was hot and especially when she went to get that golden ball and was rolling around in the splits position.

p.s. did anyone else notice her nipple stag?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Mmm that handcuff scene was enticing...

I still prefer a good plot. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)