time management for paper 2?? (1 Viewer)

canigraduatenow

HSC
for the reflection how many paragraphs is preferred to maximise marks? bc ik for a fact the max i can do is an intro, 1 para and conclusion in order to finish everything

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
for the reflection how many paragraphs is preferred to maximise marks? bc ik for a fact the max i can do is an intro, 1 para and conclusion in order to finish everything
I did similar too and i got 7/8 for my trials, i did abt 3 quotes in reference to my mod c prescribed text

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
for mod c reflection it's like intro -> 3 x paras (mod c technique + quote -> then technique used in ur quote and purpose) -> conclusion
the paras don't have to be super long, each of mine were like 2-3 sentences max

TankKuno

HSC
if it was an 8 marker (split 12/8 or 10/10) i would say 2 body para
intro
1 for how u were influenced by form of the prescr text to create ur modc
2nd for how u were infleuenced by the techniques, plot, for distinctive literary influences from ur presc
conclusion (state how ur presc text and ur text teaches about something etc )

the concl point was advised by my friend who got 18/20 for the internal mod c trial

but also our teachers mark based on their own rubric (and typucally more subjective and strict) not nesa's so it might be ok to do differntly

HSC
if it was an 8 marker (split 12/8 or 10/10) i would say 2 body para
intro
1 for how u were influenced by form of the prescr text to create ur modc
2nd for how u were infleuenced by the techniques, plot, for distinctive literary influences from ur presc
conclusion (state how ur presc text and ur text teaches about something etc )

the concl point was advised by my friend who got 18/20 for the internal mod c trial

but also our teachers mark based on their own rubric (and typucally more subjective and strict) not nesa's so it might be ok to do differntly
And i would suggest also including about half a paragraph solely to how you referred to the stimulus... and then pepper it throughout your reflection

HSC
Structure is also a big part of it so I usually do:
- Introduction
- Stimulus
- Structure Influences + choices
- Linguistic influences + choices
- (If I have anything else not previously mentioned)
- Conclusion

It just depends on the mark allocations and what the reflection wants to see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)