this concerns EVERYONE........................ (1 Viewer)

anyone who says the trials aren't hard for 4u maths are SMART!! because they have done past papers.

The questions in exams are different from textbooks and i think the problem is that people don't emphasise how important it is to do trial past papers .
AND! if u haven't done past hsc papers do them
but i must admit that the questions from the hsc are easier than trial papers.

Things to do....
1)get the 'phoenix' study guide who do past hsc papers by topic or do past hsc questions.
2) browse bored of studies to get past trial papers from other schools, WITH solutions.

To all the year 12's this year, start craming the trial papers! :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
hmmmm

most of the cambridge futher questions are harder than trial questions 1-6

and question 7 and 8 are so bullshit that i dont even bother

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by livingdeadgirl
Anyone who ever faced the 4unit boss are STRONG! because they have levelled up through past bosses!

The optimum strategy for the bosses are different from normal monsters, and I think people don't emphasise how important it is to level up through bosses .
AND! If you haven't ever fought a boss yet, fight them
and I must admit that the attacks from the hsc boss are easier than trial bosses.

Things to do......
1)get the 'phoenix' summon guide that teaches summon magic by monsters or do past summoning quests
2) walk around in bos.org "chamber of past hsc trials" and fight them, WITH walkthrough

To all the class 12 fighters this year, start levelling up with the trial quests!:D
translated that d&d style for you :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahahaha, i'll give that 10 points.

and yea, i didn't have time to do a lot of past papers, but the 2-3 i did really helped since the questions are in similar format. the diagnostic tests in arnold are way too easy, they're just good for revision, but don't rely on them for practise... the questions in my trial paper were a lot harder.

Affinity

HSC
diag tests in arnold are precisely there for their proclaimed purpose - to discover you weaknesses, not really for practicing or polishing.

Yeah, do practice papers, after learning everything in the book.

is a roflcopter
HSC
question

say you did Q 1-6 and you got 1/2 hour left......would you go back and recheck them or go on to 7 and 8?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
if u spent that 2 and half hours on those 6 questions that means u r unlikely 2 make careless mistakes right? wouldnt u go on 2 get a few bonus marks?

is a roflcopter
HSC
to get 90/120 in cssa would be a very good score

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
i did d independant paper, was so much easier than CSSA...
Anyways, i think that that blue SK patel book on 4 unit maths is totally useless. The best thing to study from is Arnold's 4 unit cambridge book and HSc past papers

is a roflcopter
HSC
our question 8:

|z + 4/z| = 2

prove the maximum value for |z| is 1+ sqrt5

i bet baulkham hill cant get easier than this

gronkboyslim

HSC
newbie , you and your random comments. i bet girls hate u, vice versa if your a guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)