they're making the exam EASY! (1 Viewer)

neesha

they're marking the exam EASY!

i spoke 2 my IPT teacher recently, who has begun marking the paperz, and she sed that they r makring heaps eazy, and accepting things that she would mark wrong, as right!! shs says they're marking so easy it's a joke. and she's complaining?! hello! hehe. she's a mad teacher, but an extremely hard marker- just hope she ain't doin ur paper! lol

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My teacher (also a marker) has said the same thing. They're being more lenient with the marks.

neesha

i'm really not sure...4 example, 4 sum fucked up reason, (prolly cuz i had ancient b4hand and i was tired,) i stuffed up the gantt chart weeks- i did em wrong, however i'd get 2/3 still if i formatted it like a gantt chart...!! i'm so glad they're marking easy, i need it. hey, me no complain :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, but its going to lead to even shittier scaling for us (if thats possible)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*apparently* scaling is affected by:
the quality of the canditature
the 'easiness' of the exam
the markers 'relaxedness'

and various other stuff i dont understand..does anyone understand scaling?

but yeah, i heard that if they decide to mark the test really easy (which apparently they have) the scaling goes down...and considering how low it already is for IPT i dont think i want it to go any lower.

neesha

lol...u're right, we dun want it n e lower! but i have an alrite rank, 9/27 as far as i know...will that get affected in neway? i'm not the smartest person or anything, so i want 2 do ok-ish and have none of this fucked up *sclaing down* affect me! mehehe

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dunno how scaling works, i fully dont understand it, im not sure anyone does *even the board themselves*
your rank and stuff shouldnt be affected, like you still came 9/27, that cant change, but your mark will be a bit lower than what you actually got..if that makes sense..
anyway, thats my understanding of it...maybe PM lazarus and ask him, he seems to understand a bit of it at least

neesha

we've had it explained 2 us numerous times at skool and i'm still like 'whaaa?' lol.no matter how many times it's explained, i still won't get it. let's just hope we do ok! mehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)