thesis (1 Viewer)

popsmokeswife

HSC
does anyone have a strong thesis for this question
" Critically evaluate how your understanding of social or personal values are influenced by the textual conversation between your pair of prescribed texts. In your responses, use detailed textual references to compare the composers’ representation of these values."

texts are king richard and looking for richard

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
does anyone have a strong thesis for this question
" Critically evaluate how your understanding of social or personal values are influenced by the textual conversation between your pair of prescribed texts. In your responses, use detailed textual references to compare the composers’ representation of these values."
i hope you're not expecting anyone to actually provide a thesis for you, but i can help
'your understanding of social and personal values' refers to context - as you know this is a very important idea in the module that's addressed in the rubric - ideas and portrayals from the older text can be represented in the newer text through different ways depending on the contexts of both the older and the newer texts. basically, it's asking you what your opinion is on how the differing contexts of the composers of the older and the newer texts affect how the ideas are repsented in them - which can be your main idea for your thesis

i do keats/campion for example. an idea i would start from in responding to this qn with my texts is that the values and ideas of regency england + the romantic movement as well as his own emotional+pyschological concerns present his ideas in one certain way, while campion takes those ideas and presents them in a more postmodern lens. work on a simple idea then build something more conceptual from there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)