Theory about cramming. (1 Viewer)

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Okay so besides maths and engineering, I have done no study for any other subject since the trials and I still feel quietly confident with how I have gone so far.
My theory is that cramming is useless because when I am in the exam I can still actually answer all questions pretty well and I think that this is because I can still remember all the shit from earlier in the year.
So I see studying now as pretty useless...
Can anyone else relate or am I just a one-man wolf pack?

pigas

HSC
I don't have my HSC this year but I've found that even though I might get say 80% without studying much at all, it is still worth it to cram before the exam because then I end up with 90%+ (if 80% was my average mark, for example). Because sometimes you just won't remember everything so it's good to do at least some revision, in my opinion.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
I don't have my HSC this year but I've found that even though I might get say 80% without studying much at all, it is still worth it to cram before the exam because then I end up with 90%+ (if 80% was my average mark, for example). Because sometimes you just won't remember everything so it's good to do at least some revision, in my opinion.
Yeah I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
awks cramming worked for me in prelims

I think studying just helps the content stick better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)