the uni in general (1 Viewer)

melllyy

HSC
Hi, I have received my offer for university but it was for another uni, but also i got a phone call about an interview for notre dame. Is the interview an indication that you have a good chance in getting in or not? Also if i do get into notre dame I dont know which university will be better. Can someone tell me if this university is good etc etc.

Langrepa

Patrick
HSC
Hey Melly,

All prospective students who hand in a good application are asked to come in for an interview. Most of the time, if you come across as a good student with a hard work ethic and are compatible with the ethos of the uni, your bound to get in.

In terms of the uni in general, it is da bomb! Ask any student what they think of it and they are definately going to give it the thumbs up. In terms of academic, social, sporting, cultural and competitive stuff - it rocks and its only just starting so all students can pretty much start their own club or society off their own back.

I started 2 societies already - the Law Society and the St Thomas More Society. Others have started a Drama Club and a Psyche Society. Its all yours for the taking!

Cheers,

Patrick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)