The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones/Ash/Glass : Discussion (1 Viewer)

Far_far_away

HSC
Anyone read the series stated in the title? I really like it!! My fav character is Jace haha XD I hear there might be a movie for it...lets hope so

OMFG7891

HSC
hey, i've read them but for me, it was enjoyable while i read it afterwards I was kinda like.. meh lol my fave character was sebastian though, mostly because he was the only one who finally had the nerve to tell Clary to shut up, I really hated her haha :p
But i'm pumped for the movie though, they're putting all three books into one apparently =D

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
I love the trilogy! Yep, Jace was my favourite character :) @ OMFG7891 I agree with ur resentment against Clary LOLS to me, she was just really annoying. There's a movie coming out?! im DEFINATELY up for watching it :p

JTwin

HSC
JACE IS THE BEST!!!
how can you not love him? even when he's an arse he's awesome.
but simon is pretty cool. i like him too. especially the whole daylighter thing =)
i hope the movie doesn't kill the books. but i'm betting it will. it has with everything else (except LOR).

oh my goodness! i called simon sebastian! oops.

Last edited:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Mm I read them. They were quite entertaining. The whole we're almost committing incest but then we're not even related was a bit odd (and expected). Didn't know about the movie, will probably see as it could be entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)