• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the mexicans (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
is it just me or are victorians generally shit drivers?
fuck every day i almost get run over by one...

people talk about banning girls and old people from driving.
so wrong
the whole of victoria shouldnt be able to drive, ever.
damm mexicans

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im not one for hideous generalisations but im making an exception

victorians on the road is fucked... give them bikes

take gloria's p's off her

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
south of the border = mexicans
its an old one, i didnt make it up

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I live in Victoria but have not lived here long and am mortaly afraid (seriously) about getting into a car with most of the people at my school, especially seen as though most of them dont get over 20 hours of driving in the 2 years they have to have thier Ls and still pass the test.... its crap. Thats why I "live" with my grandma in canberra and have my canberra licence, and the good thing is also that people don't avoid us lik the plauge when we travel because dads company car has NSW number plates, other wise cars would stay at least 50 meters away at all times!

Generally, Victorians are bad drivers, and they have bad driving laws (yes it is 18 to get ur Ps in Victoria and many people still fail)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
dont forget the way they turn right, the go to the left then to the right, crazy mexicans....

on the other hand thier p plate restrictions make more sense than ours, they base them on a power to weight ratio, much more better than our flawed system. with ours you can drive a Commodaore SV6, Porche 911 Carrerra and a M3, but cant drive a cooper s, smart car or a dihatsu copen, wheres the sense in that?

Last edited:

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Murf, yes they still have high death tolls and you're suppossed to do 120 hours but you dont have to log them, so most people only do about 20, if that and still pass their stupid and easy test. So, as a warning to all people, don't get in a car with a Victorian driver unless they are over 25 (when I think they've had almost enough experience not to get you killed)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I find that the Maroons are also pretty bad...it must be something to do with the NSW/QLD border, coz I swear as soon as you cross it, all the drivers get really shit.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
*live go damn it live!*
*charge to 300*
*clear*
*it lives**evil drumroll*

yes, Jess lets face it, NSW (and ACT) drivers are the best in the world! (Well better than Vics and QLDs) and it is because people from NSW most of the time actually like driving!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Pfft victorians, you havn't seen bad driving till you've been to Canberra....

The problem I believe is that there are far fewer drivers in Canberra than the number of cars would lead you to believe. In other words many people who drive cars in Canberra would normally ride a bike. This leaves them with a very poor idea of what to do with the extra two wheels they have in a car. Canberra drivers have a very poor awareness of others on the road, the road rules, the dimensions of their cars and to boot they are afraid of driving in the right spot on the road.

Whilst the aforementioned 'bike-mind' is a large part of Canberra drivers problem, the other chief problem is their licensing system. I am no expert however it seems that a large part is conducted in the classroom and that the test is a joke. It certainly doesn't help that Canberra roads are not policed they are camera-ed and that many laws here are archaic comparred to NSW.

Case in point midway through typing this my flatmates boyfriend (a canberra P-plater - whom was 18 before getting Ps) just ran into my Lancer. To add insult to injury he grossly underestimated the damage and was considering driving off. Which adds the problem of the 'canberra character' which is in general terms idealistic and disconnected from reality.

So in sum like my flatmates bf, canberra drivers are shit-house. And they like him I will invoice for any and all damage.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
DaddyK's list of shit drivers.
1. Asians (all kinds are equally retarded)
2. Old people
3. females
4. Those people you know who you just can't see being behind the wheel (You know who i'm talking about)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)