The future of you english notes... (1 Viewer)

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
hmmmmm

hmmm maths notes which is alot will eith b burnd, where i dnt kno cos i dnt wanna strt a major fire or chuckd in da recycle bin as im a good kid w/e eva actually botes & assesmnets i typd up ill subit 2 bored try & sell sum of da usefull stuff like english & keep sum of da good stuff 4 my lil sis or ne family friends. Abd eithr burn or recyle the crap like all my skool writtn notes dat were useless & will nevr study frm all afda i finish & ace business

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
wait

wait where can u actually hav a bonfires these dayz wif out it bein illegal or causin major damage cos u cn wave goodbye 2 ur hsc wrk if ur being chraged 4 arsony (dnt kno if dats how u spell it) dmn english should hav thought us 2 speell be4 askin us bout jourvneys

Pro Gamer

HSC
sumkid said:
wait where can u actually hav a bonfires these dayz wif out it bein illegal or causin major damage cos u cn wave goodbye 2 ur hsc wrk if ur being chraged 4 arsony (dnt kno if dats how u spell it) dmn english should hav thought us 2 speell be4 askin us bout jourvneys
You're actually in Year 9 here for moral support, right?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Don't laugh at him you guys; I'm sure he can analyse the relationships between text and context and explore the way texts are... yeah, that syllabus stuff...
just as well as you or I. And that makes his literary skills equal to or greater than ours; remember, an interpretation of a text and its context is valid, even if it is expressed with poor spelling and grammar.

mcs

HSC
I must say my copy of Birthday letters did burn particulary well- havent got round to burning the english notes yet- probably do that tomorrow. But yes it is the subject I least like and thus its notes are the ones going.

Oh the pics look s**t as they load- look alright when they load completely though.

Counterfeit

HSC
(BTW yes i did just post this in another thread, but i figured this thread is more appropriate)

I am going to PULP THEM, then sqoodge them together and make a mini statue of Machael Angelo's "David"

Oh heck i may make a model of Skrzynecki seeing as he is such a spunky beast

Maybe I'll make a little lear to go with them if there is paper pulp remaining

Maybe I'll just sqoodge them together and make one big giant blob that i can kick when im feeling down.

Im not sure WHAT i will make, but pulping and sculpting is the way to go.

Any suggestions as to what my sculpture should be? (don't say giant penis) (and dont say giant penis just because i told you not to say it)

shnur

HSC
I'm thinking I might piss on mine, THEN burn them.
Counterfeit, you should definately make a statue of Skrzynecki. I want to see how accurately you can portray the fat little bastard. :p

sexo9800

A place far from Sydney, but soon, Surry Hills!
HSC
well, actually through my study of journeys, i have been brought to a greater understanding that the whole HSC Is a whole heap of crap some delapidated old fart made up in his spare time (of which he/she has lots) making the past year of my life a living hell. so, in conclusion, the study of journeys has indeed broadened my understanding that the hsc is one screwed up piece of shit. BURN THOSE GOD DAMN PAPERS!

amy rose

may i join you?

Counterfeit said:
(BTW yes i did just post this in another thread, but i figured this thread is more appropriate)

I am going to PULP THEM, then sqoodge them together and make a mini statue of Machael Angelo's "David"

Oh heck i may make a model of Skrzynecki seeing as he is such a spunky beast

Maybe I'll make a little lear to go with them if there is paper pulp remaining

Maybe I'll just sqoodge them together and make one big giant blob that i can kick when im feeling down.

Im not sure WHAT i will make, but pulping and sculpting is the way to go.

Any suggestions as to what my sculpture should be? (don't say giant penis) (and dont say giant penis just because i told you not to say it)

my goodness that is a fantastic idea! can i join you? that way we'll have enough smoodge to make a giant replica of shakespeare so that whenever we feel annoyed we can give him a good beating about REAL universal values!

j.c.ka

HSC
I SOLD MY ENTIRE COURSE NOTES FOR $5

what a bargain if you ask me hahahahaha

Robert422

HSC
Plan

I love my summary for English, spent a long time makeing it wish i did as much reviseing it. I think i will keep all my summaries and destroy all my books, papers, and other school related equipment but then if my result is low then that could change everything.....and i am so happy when i say this...NO MORE SCHOOL EVER! god that felt so good, go ahead say it out allowed :D

Regards,

Robert 422

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
The Board of Studies offered me a large sum of money to purchase my notes, as they wish to base the new syllabus around them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)