text one? (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
I was just wondering....

who found that out of the three texts in section 1, text one was by far the easiest and most straight to answer? The only problem with it was that it had jack shit techniques... it wasn't too easy to pick up techniques in that one dammnit!

it was also a nice story!

whatever

yeah i agree, the overall change for text one was easy to see but then the techniques weren't obvious or stright forward. I thought the poem was the worst.

Winston

HSC
i managed to whip out a few like contrasting between perspectives, and also the language used and the tone.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah techiniques were heard to find however you werent asked to talk about them anyway... although it was good to throw them in.... unless of course you used it for the "which two texts were most effective", then you needed techniques...
i think i talked about tone and how it changes from when she is talking about her childhood and then adulthood.... i also talked about the fact that its in first person so more so a personal reflection etc etc

psycho_mushy

HSC
hehehe... alot of you would know me by my china posts...

by considering that they chose text one that had something to do with chinese, the first thing that came to mind was "yep I'm definitely doing this for my combination question no matter how hard"

but in the end, text one was just simply the easier to understand and more reflective of life's changes...

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I remember writing that Amy Choi was unkind because she disrespected her grandfather's heritage, and that the techniques of present tense and pronouns were used for Text One. It was definitely the easiest one to talk about.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
yeah techiniques were heard to find however you werent asked to talk about them anyway... although it was good to throw them in.... unless of course you used it for the "which two texts were most effective", then you needed techniques...
i think i talked about tone and how it changes from when she is talking about her childhood and then adulthood.... i also talked about the fact that its in first person so more so a personal reflection etc etc
that's not true, they didn't explicitly say techniques but they meant it , don't you remember the word "how" now defines the word techniques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)