Terrigal 2010 anyone? (1 Viewer)

juicee

HSC
me and my friends (bout 7-10 of us) are heading to terrigal, barnhill rd, close to terrigal beach. anyone else going terrigal way?
me and my mates are on barnhill too! when are you heading up

brittany92

HSC
me and my mates are on barnhill too! when are you heading up
awesome! not sure yet seeing as my group is so unorganised.. but i think we will be going pretty late after schoolies time, which is lame.

juicee

HSC
awesome! not sure yet seeing as my group is so unorganised.. but i think we will be going pretty late after schoolies time, which is lame.
ohh ok. we can have our unit whenever we please so were not exactly sure when were heading up either..

jack_armsworth

HSC
Group of 15+ blokes going to copa, when are people going to be up? we want to be there when everyone else is :)

annietime

HSC
hey me and the girls are wanting to go up to terrigal late nov for like a week, just wondering if you've booked cus most of the places we've looked at are like you gotta be 25+ over or 'no school leavers' , a little advice anyone ? :S
would it be that only the *crappier* houses would be the ones which allow 'kids' ?
hehehe anyway,
terrigal is the place to be. :jump:

jack_armsworth

HSC
Another group from my school put in an offer for a house at copa that said they didnt take schoolies. WHen they submitted the request for booking they mention schoolies or anything, just dates and ages (3 adults (18+), 4 children) am guessing the owners were a bit stupid not to put two and two together.....they're only playing 1000 for the week with a 300 bond.....jackpot

brittany92

HSC
hey me and the girls are wanting to go up to terrigal late nov for like a week, just wondering if you've booked cus most of the places we've looked at are like you gotta be 25+ over or 'no school leavers' , a little advice anyone ? :S
would it be that only the *crappier* houses would be the ones which allow 'kids' ?
hehehe anyway,
terrigal is the place to be. :jump:
i had/have the same problem. there is like 80 emails from different houses in my inbox, 95% rejections ahh ><

if you dont have a price limit, ive found a couple of houses, but they are a bit out of our price range

Dhoni

HSC
N/A
heyy guyss!! yee we got a group of 15+ boys most likely coming down there...around 20th nov....MASSIVE PARTTY ehh!:hammer:

HSCyoulater

HSC
Add me on facebook if ur going terrigal, i got about 7 guys and 20 girls going up with me, look me up on facebook as Alexander Luksich

ckon1993

Premium Member
HSC
me and my friends (bout 7-10 of us) are heading to terrigal, barnhill rd, close to terrigal beach. anyone else going terrigal way?
PLEASE tell me what your accomodation was called, were going down to terrigal and im freaking out on how to get a house.. Did you say you were schoolies, because everyone is turning us down! EEkkkk

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
PLEASE tell me what your accomodation was called, were going down to terrigal and im freaking out on how to get a house.. Did you say you were schoolies, because everyone is turning us down! EEkkkk
bit late :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
in 09 i stayed at this rental house in north avoca which is basically the same thing. i think it was in bareena ave or someting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)