Telling the truth- "topic sentances" (1 Viewer)

pippipoo

HSC
Ok... I need to know how to divide my essay into 3 main relevant concepts, or 'topic sentances' if you like.

Any ideas??

IM DESPERATE

PS. how many related texts do you need...? I have 2 newspaper articles..

x

dolbinau

HSC
I'm doing Frontline and you need it plus TWO other texts so THREE in total (lol BOS style). Anyway, but they might not ask us to write about three - assume they will.

Regarding concepts, read of the rubric and take things straight off it.

gh0stface

HSC
hey u guys know what you have to discuss about this text? is it just the ways truth of their relationship is presented by hughes poem? how would u relate it to a supplementary text that has nothing to do with hughes?

Navets

HSC
I don't think you have to get material related to hughes. I think u need to relate it with how they may or may not be telling the truth.

I'm using Fulbright Scholars, and Your Paris, and i was thinking about how hughes is kinda lost, sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about, questioning his credibility, and also can be ambiguous at times, leaving things open to interpretation where the responder may get the wrong idea. and something else...

Though, i'm not sure if this is any good, or if im clutching at straws, which i kinda am (like for all of english >_>...) or if someone could suggest something better, please do...

i seem to be inately bad at this subject, so, i wanna know if im headed in the right direction.

samwell

HSC
gh0stface said:
hey u guys know what you have to discuss about this text? is it just the ways truth of their relationship is presented by hughes poem? how would u relate it to a supplementary text that has nothing to do with hughes?
Read Syllabus rubrics can reveal really small stuff that ua essay totally misses.

danz90

HSC
in short... u need to explain how a composer's representation of truth is endorsed or given credibility so we accept it as true, thru their use of language. eg Rob Sitch uses satire as a language tool, in exposing us to both the real truth of current affairs media behind the scenes, and what audiences are shown by current affairs media - hence the inconsistencies and Sitch's mocking/satire persuades the audience to accept his version of the truth.

Chantereine

HSC
topic sentences r overrated jus like explain da shit dey don care about ur formatting ay they jus care bout ur ideaz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)