Talented Students Day (1 Viewer)

nerdd

our school got REJECTED!
pfft. and they told us like 4 days before. grr.

well no they didn't really reject us. they "didn't receive our application"
AHH PFFT.

was it a waste of time?

is a roflcopter
HSC
lol
i could of given you my ticket :D

turtle_2468

HSC
Thanks...
Umm... I'm not quite sure about the first one. At least it boosts my google count :)
I looked at the proof though, and it looks convincing.

maniacguy

Those boxes were calendars with a few interesting pieces of maths on them.

David, you just weren't paying any attention (I wasn't there, but I know you weren't anyway) so you didn't realize you shouldn't have trusted that signal (it was Geoff Ball, right?)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
got rejected? now that's very interesting.

BTW I'd love to be there like turtle (assuming it was him) next year, receiving awards :D

but does it require rank 1 to score top in state or something? just curious, since I'm only rank 2..

Smarty McSmart

TALENTED STUDENT RIGHT HERE! YEP, i WAS VOTED MOST TALENTED LAST YEAR AND i THINK ITS A PRETTY ACCURATE DESCIPTION

SO ANYWAY, I MAY AS WELL GET OUR BUTLER TO DRIVE ME IN OUR NEW ROLLS, BUT MAYBE I COULD SLUM IT AND GET A TAXI.

SO, ANYWAY, EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR ME THERE CAUSE I'LL BE THE ONE WITH THE SASH ON. I'LL PROBABLY WEAR A RED ROSE ON MY LAPEL TO BECAUSE I MET THIS HEAPS HOT CHICK ON THE NET WHO I'M GONNA MEET THERE - SHE'S 6 FT TALL AND A SUPERMODEL - HER SCREEN NAME IS HOTCHICK_SEXYMAMA69

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Smarty McSmart
TALENTED STUDENT RIGHT HERE! YEP, i WAS VOTED MOST TALENTED LAST YEAR AND i THINK ITS A PRETTY ACCURATE DESCIPTION

SO ANYWAY, I MAY AS WELL GET OUR BUTLER TO DRIVE ME IN OUR NEW ROLLS, BUT MAYBE I COULD SLUM IT AND GET A TAXI.

SO, ANYWAY, EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR ME THERE CAUSE I'LL BE THE ONE WITH THE SASH ON. I'LL PROBABLY WEAR A RED ROSE ON MY LAPEL TO BECAUSE I MET THIS HEAPS HOT CHICK ON THE NET WHO I'M GONNA MEET THERE - SHE'S 6 FT TALL AND A SUPERMODEL - HER SCREEN NAME IS HOTCHICK_SEXYMAMA69
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)