surfers paradise schoolies 2012. (1 Viewer)

lpower3

HSC
so ive raped my holiday studying and have put myself on a good start for the hsc, my friends are all on holidays and its dogshit weather. I've decided that now is an appropriate time to begin "scouting" for women for schoolies. Some of you may see this as a little premature, some may even think its completely inappropriate, however, i believe now is the most reasonable time to begin looking for some poon. If you are a female, between the ages of 16 and 19, who is going to surfers paradise for 2012 schoolies, feel free to personal message me or add me on facebook and we can arrange a meeting spot to decide whether or not you fit my criteria. thank you for your time xx

connie94

HSC
so ive raped my holiday studying and have put myself on a good start for the hsc, my friends are all on holidays and its dogshit weather. I've decided that now is an appropriate time to begin "scouting" for women for schoolies. Some of you may see this as a little premature, some may even think its completely inappropriate, however, i believe now is the most reasonable time to begin looking for some poon. If you are a female, between the ages of 16 and 19, who is going to surfers paradise for 2012 schoolies, feel free to personal message me or add me on facebook and we can arrange a meeting spot to decide whether or not you fit my criteria. thank you for your time xx
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAH

toby_toby

HSC
actually... telling from your dp that looks a tad fake. seeing that no one puts up photos of themselves on forums likes this your probably a pedo.
so your a bit fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)