stupidity (1 Viewer)

Ezalum

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's pretty much what I aimed for. Although I still feel uncomfortable with the whole deal. :(

Leap

free falling
HSC
two things 4u pplz must b aware of are orignality and individuality
the thing is, nothings original really. I can't help feeling that no matter what I hand in, the HSC markers have seen it all before....and the more original I try to be, the more it looks like I'm desperately trying to be original:p

im getting freaked out now, coz all your ideas sound so sophisticated and mine seems so feeble now...
Thats exactly how I feel all the time, lol. I just make a point of not telling people my idea until I've finished writing it and they can judge it for themselves. I also try to avoid reading about other people's ideas, so I don't feel discouraged.

I think you basically have to write with your own style, e.g write in a way that you're good at..(if that makes sense..) I started off with a really 'serious' sort of concept to write about, but then I completely changed it and just started pouring my crazy subconscious into my major work...and its a lot easier to write.

Good luck!! :)

Last edited:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Leap
the thing is, nothings original really.
originality means individual thoughts...ie: you do not just follow the conventions w/t questioning yourself prior to application/wrriting....one must ask oneself 'why am i following these convetnions?' just lyk how one justifies why he is pursuing a particular subject matter....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)