studying Pompeii for the HSC (1 Viewer)

CJS101

HSC
Hey I'm studying now for the HSC and going through Pompeii and I'm just wondering the best course of action for studying
should I just read my notes over and over and hope that works or should I write essays on the key topics of this section

appreciate help

Justina

HSC
I don't think writing essays on Pompeii is a good idea - your never asked to compose one in the HSC. It's more a source analysis thing. So i would suggest you do past papers and make sure your source analysis skills are up to scratch.
Reading through your notes and memorising key points could also be helpful because your expected to tie in some background knowledge in your responses and can't just rely fully on the source.

tegzy26

HSC
Go onto the board of studies website and click on past papers, then have a look at the markers comments and it tells you what areas you would benefit from studying.

Faesy

HSC
I don't think the main question will be on Archaeologists cos that was 2007, i think it will be conservation and reconstruction or Moral Ethics.

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
Faesy said:
I don't think the main question will be on Archaeologists cos that was 2007, i think it will be conservation and reconstruction or Moral Ethics.

wow what do you have inside information that we dont?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)