study notes (1 Viewer)

andyjo

ive done study notes and they are 120 pages long.....they say every part is important.....how can i shorten my notes....?????

inasero

Reborn
HSC
well most likely you know most of it so chuck those bitsa out and memorise only the bits u havent memorised yet..simple :p

andyjo

well....i dont really know much......n 120 pages isnt much of a summary...so.........yer....wat do i do?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
like frigid said, and still applies for engo, keep on reading thru ur sumamries till u are confident that you know most of it...then make a SUMMARY of your summary and read that...
keep on refining your summary until you are left with only the stuff you don't know

dont be like a shotgun and spray everywhere...rather be specific and focus on what you DONT know

andyjo

well its gonna b a bit hard seein as ive got pd/h/pe and religion on wednesday then engineering on friday n i had art 2day

inasero

Reborn
HSC
mate trust me, 1 ad a half days to cram engo might not seem like alot but you should be able to get through your summary at least twice...good luck!

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
120 pages, woah!
I've summarised the entire 'Definitive guide' and its 15 a4 pages, back to front.
Alot of stuff is repeated, just study your weakneses you should be right!

MoNNiE

HSC
Use a highlighter and go through those notes and find key words and phrases..! make it noticeable using different colours... for lets say err...pink for the ones you have some weaknesses in and green for the ones your fine with..
from there, you would be able to recompile those notes..with LESS pages!.. have it in dot point.. it's much easier to understand sometimes
then maybe you may make a mini test from those notes to ensure you do know the work !
up to you..! my advice sucks sometimes... but truth is memorising is good.. but understanding of the concepts is better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)