Student research plan year 10 (1 Viewer)

Focus is Key

HSC
We had to do an individual student research project in both years 9 and 10. Year 9 was considered more of a 'practice run' and Year 10 was more serious. I remember in Year 9 I did something about how excercise affects something (can't really remember) and got an A for it. In Year 10 I investigated the effects of background noise on academic performance (Mathematics testing). For that one I got 32/33 (97%) losing a mark on accuracy or validity or something...

SushMeUppp

HSC
N/A
my teacher said that i need to do one with a quantitative result. Anyone have any ideas? And could anyone post their old srp's on. That would be really nice!

Saanvi

HSC
I remember doing an SRP in year 10 on measuring the levels of saturated fats in different cooking oils using iodine and determining which one was the healthiest. Learnt heaps of stuff along the way like carbon chemistry, structure of different fats, double bonds and addition reactions etc. Started it quite late but I ended up getting the second highest mark in the whole grade.

My advice is pick something that interests you and is not too popular that heaps of other people are doing it. Just search the internet for ideas.
hi! im currently also doing a srp, and i love your idea! do you happen to have your srp, or could you share me the method you used to do it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)