stressed & needs help!!! (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
when people say that Maths in focus is very easy, are they also talking about the challange exercises in the book, cause there a a fair few qestions in those exercises that i cant do.

and should i be able to do those challenge exercises to go well in the exams.(im stressing out bad now, im even getting stuck with some questions in the fitz textbook i borrowed from my teacher for the holidays.

is it a big problem if i cant do some of the questions in the fitz text, cause they seem much harder compared to what i got taught and have been doing in the Maths in focus textbook

im really stressing cause im trying to get over 80 for the HSC exams maybe even 90 (are those marks realistic marks im aiming for).

sorry bout the whining and stressing.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Maths in Focus is pretty easy, and the challenge exercises are pretty easy as well, they often like questions in some papers become ALOT simpler with the use a diagram. I wouldnt worry too much, once you start doing past papers you will get a better estimation of how your performance will be in the HSC

L

lucky

u suppose to get stuck wif questions in fitz... fitz is fuked...

do past paper nowz if i were u....

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Fitzpatrick is what you use if you have lots of time and are learning things the first time- you want to extend yourself. Don't stress too hard, I think most people will find a few Q's which are challenging in there.
MIF challenge exercises are a joke IMHO... make sure you can do the whole lot with your eyes closed [NB: exagguration; use a diagram].

No pt whining and sterssing... enjoy your mathematics...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)