Stressattackk!!! (1 Viewer)

Roors

HSC
I'm having a majorrrr stressattack!
My business exam is on TOMORROW and im sooooo unprepared! I dont know how to answer long responses...i have sooo much trouble...like i dont no wat headings to use and wat to talk about!
CAN ANYONE....and i mean ANYONE help me urgently....some advice....tips...anyhting!
I've posted soooo many messages in the last 2 weeks regarding trials and stuff....no luck there...this is my last attempt.....just some advice... PLEASEEE!!! (ASAP)
thanks

Roors

HSC
*writes down notes*
no trust me it DID help!! wat do u mean by statistics?
see....we havent done our case studies with globalisation... our teacher gave us notes for qantas on FRIDAY and i dont find theres enough time to study it....considering ive had trials all week. My teach said we dont HAVE to use them....but it would be nice to make a reference or something...not sure wat i should do....im craming so much!!!
BTW...ppl...im still open for help.....??
:D

Roors

HSC
ok thats cool! i dont have excel but i have the other hsc study guide...ill dig through it tonite!!
but the notes on qantas are sooo long...like theres a booklet for each topic...it'll take me hours to read and summarise...not sure if its worth it..i mite jus stik to ur stats idea...if i can find any!
OMG....u have jus boosted my mark.....(hopefully)
THANKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
always read da rubic...

for last yr's paper...question 28...it asked u to oultine why biz exand globalli and critically analyse the political social/cutlrueal and managemnt issues dat arise with a global workforce.....

the uestion did not mention anything abt refering to case study/studies.......

but if you read da rubic...the first pt is

use your knowledge and relevant business case study/studies

so always read da rubic...

steven_tiger

thanks guys! haha, i could use this too.
i have my trial on thursday but have english paper 2 between then. so i need all the help i can get.

since we havent quite finished global business our teacher changed the case study question to an employment relations question.

my mark so far is 80% but i wanna get that up to the 90's.. if not, i wanna get higher then 80.

last years exam was hard... hopefully this years isnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)