Stopwatches In The HSC (1 Viewer)

eja2000

HSC
So for the last few exams, bar today, heaps of people in my grade have been blatantly using stopwatches..The examiners maintain that they haven't "known" thus far because they haven't "heard them beeping" despite the fact that the sound of beeping echoes in the exam room every few minutes.

So, for the first time today, the examiners told people in our grade that they wouldn't be able to use stopwatches in the HSC.

What the hell? Has this happened to anyone else, or are our examiners just retards?

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
i think its just you guys.
using a stop watch for paper 2 i noticed our examiners stopped us 40 secs before it was 2h !! :(

Rawf

HSC
My school has a giant clock thing projected onto a screen that counts down for us.
But nevertheless, its annoying having to look up and check the time cause it breaks your concentration.
I use a normal digital watch with a timer rather than a stop watch. It only makes a beep when you press start and stop (it doesn't count down).
Imo it'd be annoying as hell hearing every ones stop watches go off near the end. Just get everyone to bring a watch in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)