sport at usyd (1 Viewer)

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
hey guys im gonna be starting 2005 and i wanna play rugby league/union at uni I was wondering if any1 knew much about it coz I know next to nothing

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
try looking up the usyd website. they have a sports website but i dont remember what the url is

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
depends if you want to play for fun (like in school, on weekends) or if you want to be a full hard core rep player. If you just want to play for fun, i'd stick with your local club. Also depends where u are living while at uni, coz all the uni clubs trainings are done on campus, and if you live like, in Hornsby or Liverpool then it would be a bit annoying....

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
SU Sport is a huge waste of money for students, especially students at affiliated campuses.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
they have regular weekend soccer teams, that play in the local comps ( the ladies one plays on sundays out ryde - marsfield way) dunno about the mens, i assume its in the equivalent saturday comp. Theres also rep soccer teams, university games soccer teams that you try out for, lunchtime interfaculty soccer on wednesdays, indoor soccer at lunchtimes (like for fun, you organise your own team)..... so anyways, plenty of soccer for soccer lovers like myself and yourself!

sexplosive

theres unisex touch foot ball., its free to all...and require no experience...just get like 10 freidns and sign up...or u can go to a random club alreayd set up...ihope to c ya there :p

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
touch footy sounds like the go - also i checked out the league and its "amateur rugby league" which could be fun too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)