Speech pathology-camberland campus! (1 Viewer)

niv93

HSC
N/A
Speech pathology-cumberland campus!

:spzz:Hi guys
this is gonna sound completely mental and extremely stupid, but anyway....

i'm in yr 11 and i've recently had an interest in becoming a speech pathologist. So i did some research :) and i found that you can study B applied science(speech path) at sydney uni. I was like YAY! :) But then i was like NO, because it is at the Cumberland Campus and not at the main Camperdown campus.

I know it's stupid to let your decision be influenced by the location or campus, but seriously i've heard a lot of things. Some people have said that uni life is the best part of life and i definitely want to experience a GREAT uni life. Cumberland seems really small...

anyway, if anyone goes there or knows anyone who goes there, please offer me some advice! :) lol

thankyousooomuch
(sorry for the lengthyness)

Last edited:

Denop

HSC
Hey

Iam also going to cumbo for my second year, and i know it can be a little of a turn off but i reckon the degree is more important then where you study.
Also have to been to cumberland? its actually not a bad campus/facilities and they have common lunch so thats pretty cool.

I am halfway through my first year at main campus and regardless, its till the same uni with sports/clubs etc

hope that helps!

niv93

HSC
N/A
yeah i guess ur right
no i haven't been there-i told you i was being mental :hammer:
common lunch, huh?:rolleyes:
yeah thanks for that, now at least i'll go on to what i want to be :)

thankyousooomuch denop lol
good luck with your course :)

d00d34

The Wanderer
HSC
Granted Cumberland is a small campus, and does get shafted in a few things compared to main campus, but the smallness is an advantage I think. You get to know more people from diff courses over the uni. And you never get lost lol.

It seems you're really interested in speech pathology. Go for it, you'll have a great uni life regardless of what campus you go to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)