sourie (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pri

HSC
N/A
Im bored and out of curiousity who was/is this guy as I hear a lotta ppl baggin him out

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Arrrrrrgghhhh!!!! another thread devoted to sourie.

Well sourie was this complete dipshit who kept going on about how much better than everyone he was because he was indian, 'wore the latest fashionable clothes', was 'well groomed', had multiple model girlfriends, was much smarter because he didnt study for the hsc and left the exams after and hour, etc. Well as you can guess he got into a lot arguments with EVERYONE on bos and got his multiple accounts deleted for his arrogance, and it got the point where we all hated him so much that we started and anti-sourie club. He eventually disappered after the hsc ended. We had a good time paying him out though, and it was a good hsc distraction.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
Arrrrrrgghhhh!!!! another thread devoted to sourie.

Well sourie was this complete dipshit who kept going on about how much better than everyone he was because he was indian, 'wore the latest fashionable clothes', was 'well groomed', had multiple model girlfriends, was much smarter because he didnt study for the hsc and left the exams after and hour, etc. Well as you can guess he got into a lot arguments with EVERYONE on bos and got his multiple accounts deleted for his arrogance, and it got the point where we all hated him so much that we started and anti-sourie club. He eventually disappered after the hsc ended. We had a good time paying him out though, and it was a good hsc distraction.
Grrr people like him give us a bad name... Indians that is.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Just had a look at some of his posts... I'm amazed someone even thinks like that.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
apparently sourie returned as 'super mod' for a brief while in the 'hsc marks/uai' section ...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by InfiniteQ
Just had a look at some of his posts... I'm amazed someone even thinks like that.
hahhahha me too
i got into one argument with him and then just ignored him after that....it was pointless arguing with him cuz he'd just come up with the most ridiculous responses.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
apparently sourie returned as 'super mod' for a brief while in the 'hsc marks/uai' section ...
hmm so he was indian_nerd, sourie and super mod?

ps: you've made exactly 800 more posts than me on this note :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by InfiniteQ

hmm so he was indian_nerd, sourie and super mod?

ps: you've made exactly 800 more posts than me on this note :p
thats because he was constantly banned from the forum ... so he created new identities for himself ... ah ... ill might stop posting in this thread ... it would be awful to have another thread devoted to that guy ...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
he was also Sourav Inzaman or something

either way, he was a menace and he's gone
just read up on those threads that someone posted if u realli need to kno

but it's finished, and thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)